Motorola P793 Universal Dual-Charging Portable Power Pack
Sale Price : $36.56
As travellers, we often find ourselves unable to charge our devices for a stretch, and that’s where the Motorola P793 Power Pack comes to the rescue. It’s a compact, handy device that allows you to recharge your mobile device on the move. The Motorola Power Pack is designed to work all brands that charge via USB such as Apple, BlackBerry, Samsung, LG, Nokia and more.
The Motorola Power Pack is very comfortably sized and perfect for travel. At 4″ (110mm) long, 2.2″ (55mm) wide and 0.4″ (10mm) thick, it only weighs about 2 ounces, so it’s a little smaller than an iPhone, and significantly lighter.
The Power Pack comes with a micro-USB cable that wraps neatly around the unit. This cable can be used to charge any device that charges with micro-USB.
The Power Pack also has a second standard-sized USB A output port. This allows you to use this Power Pack with a wide range of devices with the right USB cable.
To charge the Power Pack, it uses a micro-USB input connection, so with the right charging cable, you can use a wall charger, a car charger or your computer to charge this Power Pack.
In the box are:
- instruction booklet
- a short, blue micro-USB to micro-USB cable
- a long standard-USB to micro-USB cable
- a compact wall charger that can handle US or international voltage, and has a micro-USB connector
Through an alliance with the Carbonfund.org, Motorola has offset the energy used to manufacture, distribute and use the Power Pack. In addition, the Power Pack uses plastic materials from discarded water bottles and eco-friendly materials – no BFRs or PVCs- and is CarbonFree.
- Current: This Motorola Power Pack outputs 500 milliamps (mA) of current, so cell phones and iPhones can charge, but it may not be enough for iPads or other tablets, as they typically need 1000mA.
- Battery capacity: The battery in the Motorola Power Pack is rated to be 1420 mAh. That’s barely enough to charge your device to full capacity.
- Simultaneous Use Of Both Output Ports: You can use both output charging ports – the micro USB port and the standard-sized USB A port – at the same time. Charging time will be slower than if you just charge one device, but may be useful when you need to charge two devices at once.
- Auto Shut-off: If no device is attached, or if an attached device is fully charged, the Motorola Power Pack will automatically shut off after 30 seconds.
- Charge Level Indicator Lights: These indicator lights act as a handy gauge to show you how much charge is left in the Motorola Power Pack.
- Simultaneous Charge/Discharge: You can charge your mobile devices while the Motorola Power Pack is charging as well.
- Warranty: The Motorola Power Pack comes with a one year warranty.
Sale Price : $36.56